My Photo
Name:
Location: LONDON, Bethnal Green, United Kingdom

I have been over-assisted and over-protected by loving parents in a safe and healthy environment. As a result I am still single and a very bad cooker. I remember my first kiss which wasn't really a kiss since I didn't know how to kiss. I remember this very skinny tall guy but I really hope he doesn't remember me ! I remember this summer love with Alex, and my best friend going out with him 3 years after. I remember Marc, Geoffroy, and Thomas, all ex-neighbours... all ex-boyfriends, all ex-lickings. I remember this Indian daddy's boy offering me this awful curtain with Piccadily Circus embroidered on it. I remember dancing with this fake blond-haired Spanish guy just to make the true black-haired one next to him jealous. I remember America and these 2 guys : one I was fancing, the other one I went out with. I remember Venice, the bridge, the night and the kiss with this Italian guy... whose name I can't remember. I remember this summer, playing and running after the boy I loved, before I lamentably fell on the floor... I will stop on this sad event which could be a good metaphore of my vain pursuit of Love.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

GONE ON HONEY MOON...

After fighting with my 52 husbands to agree on a commune honeymoon destination,... we finally opted for a cruise on the "Love Boat" with the captain Merrill and his crew!!!

Ciao ciaooooooo!!!!!! And see you in few days!



Click on the picture

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the 51 others are good sweamers... cause I plane to throw them at sea, one by one...

I saw some sharks there, it w'll be clean after that...

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah... right
just try, kid!

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Leo
No souçi, may be this story will finish with you under the sun of Padoue, or Verone, or Chioggia (there are too many people in Venice or Murano, Burano, Torcello...), or in one of splendid "Villa" of Brenta, with Laetitia, lof of laughs and a nice bottle of Chianti... not of "Champagne" (Dry, it only alcohol which she agrees to drink, sometimes...) it is necessary to keep humour and love in our lifes ... the remainder is futile, momentary, ephemere and... without much importance.

I like your comments. (and it is inter activity.??? not?)

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... in this case I must agree with Anonymous 13. That would be a very nice end!
Good luck woth everything.

Best regards,
Leo

(aren't these spammer so f*ckingly annoying?!!!)

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quite agree with you Léo ! To much intruders... now, please Laetitia sweap a bit if you have time. I know y're very, very busy but do something cause it's really anoying and not interesting for new "surfeurs".

Thankiou and "bisou"

7:45 AM  
Blogger lesdixchats said...

Cher anonymous 13,
Je nettoies tant bien que mal mon site tous les matins.
D'autres commentaires de ce genre?????
Si oui, tu te les gardes,
merci.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mon commentaire n'avait rien de méchant ou d'agressif... tu le sais. Il n'a, ils n'ont plus lieu d'être puisque tu as renvoyé l'intrus en enfer...
Mais vire-les ! s'il ne te plaisent pas, je ne m'en formaliserai pas et tu tiens les cartes ! non ?
Je vais me faire très discret puisque c'est ce que tu souhaites...

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home