My Photo
Name:
Location: LONDON, Bethnal Green, United Kingdom

I have been over-assisted and over-protected by loving parents in a safe and healthy environment. As a result I am still single and a very bad cooker. I remember my first kiss which wasn't really a kiss since I didn't know how to kiss. I remember this very skinny tall guy but I really hope he doesn't remember me ! I remember this summer love with Alex, and my best friend going out with him 3 years after. I remember Marc, Geoffroy, and Thomas, all ex-neighbours... all ex-boyfriends, all ex-lickings. I remember this Indian daddy's boy offering me this awful curtain with Piccadily Circus embroidered on it. I remember dancing with this fake blond-haired Spanish guy just to make the true black-haired one next to him jealous. I remember America and these 2 guys : one I was fancing, the other one I went out with. I remember Venice, the bridge, the night and the kiss with this Italian guy... whose name I can't remember. I remember this summer, playing and running after the boy I loved, before I lamentably fell on the floor... I will stop on this sad event which could be a good metaphore of my vain pursuit of Love.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

A WEDDING BY BLOG !

Who would've thought that people can get married through web logs? Well, apparently under a Texas marriage law, it's possible to be Married by Movable Type (and Blogger). Kathleen, the bride, blogs her wedding vows here, while Eric, the groom, blogs his wedding vows here.
Kathleen also says:

"The state of Texas has a little known law governing "informal marriage". For a marriage to be legal, we must publicly declare that we consider each other as spouses and this fact be known to other residents of the state of Texas. We got our certificate this afternoon and have now fulfilled the requirements as there's bound to be a Texas resident or two amongst our joint readership."

They must be the first ever couple to marry via web logs. But not the first one to marry via internet.
Check how to get married via the net on :
# IROM
# JEEVANSATHI
# LIVEWED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home