My Photo
Name:
Location: LONDON, Bethnal Green, United Kingdom

I have been over-assisted and over-protected by loving parents in a safe and healthy environment. As a result I am still single and a very bad cooker. I remember my first kiss which wasn't really a kiss since I didn't know how to kiss. I remember this very skinny tall guy but I really hope he doesn't remember me ! I remember this summer love with Alex, and my best friend going out with him 3 years after. I remember Marc, Geoffroy, and Thomas, all ex-neighbours... all ex-boyfriends, all ex-lickings. I remember this Indian daddy's boy offering me this awful curtain with Piccadily Circus embroidered on it. I remember dancing with this fake blond-haired Spanish guy just to make the true black-haired one next to him jealous. I remember America and these 2 guys : one I was fancing, the other one I went out with. I remember Venice, the bridge, the night and the kiss with this Italian guy... whose name I can't remember. I remember this summer, playing and running after the boy I loved, before I lamentably fell on the floor... I will stop on this sad event which could be a good metaphore of my vain pursuit of Love.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

SOME MORE PICS FROM THE WEDDING !!!!!!

Click, clik, clik !...

# BEFORE THE CEREMONY
# DURING THE CEREMONY
# AFTER THE CEREMONY

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... you've also been interviewed by the TV. Now you're famous in Britain... Toujours de plus en plus!

Leo

(at least this comment is the one not looking like spam)

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank YOU Laetitia for the "SURPRISE SURPRISE"!
As any formal speech after a wedding ceremony I have to say:

I'M VERY PROUD TO BECOME YOUR (about) 60TH HUSBAND. OUR MARRIAGE IS SON OF TODAY'S ZEITGEIST WHERE DISTANCE ARE CANCELLED AND PEOPLE LIVING THOUSANDS OF MILES (well, let US say KILOMETERS) AWAY CAN GET TOGETHER IN THE CYBERSPACE. I THANK ALL THE CYBERNAUTS FOR COMING. A' LA SANTE'! CHEERS!

Rethorics apart, I was really pleased you published my "tell me more". Few words, but genuine one; I assure you.

I just saw the new pictures of the Ceremony: it just looks like a great event... plus, I could see some people were puzzled by your initiative! I don't much about what regularly goes on at the speaker's corner but you've certainly set a milestone there! ;-)

Bisous

2:13 PM  
Blogger lesdixchats said...

I really appreciated this last mail you sent me. I hope you won't be angry that I put it on my blog as part of the others' comments, just above this one!! ???

bisous

laeti

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Miss Laëtitia
congrats on your lovely project cum marraige! sorry wasnt there to come! am now in japan!! but the subject/ topic of the disertation sounds really interesting. let me know what happens

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mlle Laetitia, how could I ever be angry at you? ;-)

Baci,
Léò

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sais-tu Laetitia que passé trois quatre jours, après la cérémonie... j'ai annoncé la "merveilleuse nouvelle" a ma famille, a des amis de plus ou moins longue date... car je ne pouvais cacher ce moment de bonheur...

Et que crois-tu qu'il arriva ?

à suivre...

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home